“FREE Shipping on All IEW Products!”
“Discover How To Teach
All Parts Of An Essay”
Your students do not know how to write a good essay.
You don’t have time to plan essay assignments.
You wonder if your children will be able to write well as an adult.
Most graduates can’t get their thoughts down in a coherent fashion!
WHAT I FOUND:
The Elegant Essay student/teacher combo is Your Solution to Essay Writing! Institute for Excellence in Writing (IEW) and Leesha Myers have teamed up to make your life easier as a classroom teacher or homeschool mom. Teaching how to write an essay has never been easier.
The Elegant Essay student/teacher combo has all the lessons planned for YOU! All you do is review each section with your student and help your kids improve as they do their practice exercises.
The Elegant Essay refines your basic essay model, with clear explanations and exercises to assist teachers and students in improving organization, introductions, transitions, paragraph structure, conclusions, and style.
When you use IEW, you will spend time teaching your students HOW TO WRITE, instead of so much time on what to write about.
The Elegant Essay walks students through the entire-essay building process.
Each lesson centers on one aspect of essay writing, such as introductions, transitions, conclusions and the like. After practicing all the “parts” of essay writing, your students will learn how to write a descriptive essay and how to write a persuasive essay.
SAVE TIME and SPEND MORE TIME with your FAMILY by using these writing lessons that work!
WHY I LIKE The Elegant Essay Writing Lessons:
“Yesterday my kids read aloud their introductions to an essay. They had to write 8 different introductions, using a specific type of intro. The topic was chosen for them. We had a blast, enjoying & laughing about the intros. As we read & laughed, my kids really learned different methods to introducing an essay.
You may be asking, “Are you using a curriculum? Why did you have them practice 8 different intros for the same topic?” I’ve been following The Elegant Essay, by IEW. It is a terrific book about well-written essays, perfect for junior or senior high students.
I caught myself laughing and then restating the concept we were discussing. Do you have FUN as you teach writing?”
After using The Elegant Essay, I knew my son would be able to write essays for the rest of his life.
10 Reasons Why I Like The Elegant Essay Writing Lessons:
- Lots of Practice Excercises – Too often, writing curricula teach a concept but do not give students plenty of practice with each specific concept. Your students will practice each aspect of writing an essay.
- EASY to Follow Teacher’s Manual – Teacher’s manual has a sample schedule, grading helps, lesson-by-lesson instructions for teaching with sample models and answers. Everything you need
- Captivating Introductions & Captivating Conclusions – Plenty of practice writing a variety of introductions & conclusions.
- Students Learn to Bring Their Words & Arguments to LIFE
- Spend Time on HOW to Write – Most writing programs spend most of their time brainstorming topics (what to write about) & precious little time on how to write well. IEW does just the opposite. This IEW program will teach your children HOW to write well. Best writing I’ve used or seen since 1999.
- Grading Sheets– Checklists are used for each assignment so your students will know exactly what is expected.
- Student Cheat Sheets (or Models) – Teaching models for each lesson are included in the appendix.
- Grades 7-10 – Even a 7 year old can learn to write well with this program. You can use this with multiple ages & multiple grades. One program for many students.
- New or Experienced Teachers – Teachers manual is great for all levels of teaching experience
- FREE Shipping – Did I mention we offer FREE shipping on all IEW products? That’s right! You do NOT pay shipping. It’s on us.
100% Money Back Guarantee…for Life. I may request a refund of the purchase price, as long as the product is in re-saleable, like new condition.
MY SUGGESTION TO YOU:
Don’t mess with your kids’ future and their ability to communicate with others. Use the best essay writing programs on the market today! I have personally used IEW for the past 10 years and have seen improvement in my own children’s writing. It is one of MY FAVORITES!
Don’t wait any longer, click below and reserve your student/teacher combo of The Elegant Essay today for only $49.
PERFECT ADDITION for homeschoolers or classroom teachers.
1 Stars Out Of 5
NOT USER FRIENDLY
September 14, 2015
We've had great success with other IEW programs such as SWI-A, SWI-B, SWICC-A, SWICC-B, and Ancient History Theme-Based Writing, but this product, The Elegant Essay, was just awful. I have a B.S. in Education and M.S. in Library Science, am a published freelance writer and have taught composition in public schools for 11 years and this book was laborious even for me, much less my 9th grade daughter, who absolutely hated it. She is, by the way, an A student, and does not struggle academically. Up until now, she has loved and excelled in writing, having participated and placed in two national writing competitions. Now she looks at writing time as drudgery (and I dread teaching it with this course). Trying to coordinate the teacher edition with the student edition was time consuming (they don't appear to go together at all). Explanations for students were unclear and probably over the heads of most college-age students. I had to constantly re-write so my daughter could do the assignments. I am currently looking for a replacement because I don't see that her writing is improving, and the joy is certainly missing!