As a college student, I majored in journalism. That means I have a lot of experience in all types of writing. In order to major in a communications-related field, students must take a rigorous schedule of English courses, which means a whole lot of essay writing.
I quickly adapted a method of essay writing, which I believe simplifies and streamlines the process.
What’s the trick? Instead of sitting down and writing an essay, from start to finish, as many students do, it’s much easy (and way less time consuming) to do all of your research beforehand, placing each item into a basic outline.
From there, the outline contains all of the information you need to create your essay and, the essay essentially writes itself.
The only work left will be filler writing to explain your thought processes.
Here’s how you can format your essay outline (Note: the example below has three paragraphs, but additional paragraphs can be added as necessary.):
I. Introduction paragraph:
a. What you’d like to discuss within your introduction paragraph
b. Quotes or references, if any
II. Thesis statement: What’s the main point of your essay? Decide what you want to convey in your essay and put it into words. Your entire essay will revolve around this point, so make sure you’re clear and concise in your phrasing. (This is usually placed near the end of your introduction paragraph.)
III. First paragraph topic that supports your thesis
a. List supporting quotes/references: Find quotes from reputable sources that support what you’ve stated within your thesis and that relate to your first paragraph topic.
IV. Second paragraph topic that supports your thesis
a. List supporting quotes/references: Find quotes from reputable sources that support what you’ve stated within your thesis and that relate to your second paragraph topic.
V. Third paragraph topic that supports your thesis
a. List supporting quotes/references: Find quotes from reputable sources that support what you’ve stated within your thesis and that relate to your third paragraph topic.
VI. Conclusion paragraph: Note what you’d like to say within your conclusion paragraph. Your conclusion paragraph should detail how you are going to unite the topics from your aforementioned topics and weave them together into one solid point. Students commonly mistake a conclusion paragraph as a summary paragraph when, in fact, it’s really an opportunity to drive home your argument. Your conclusion should round out your essay and unite your paragraphs together, solidifying your thesis.
a. Additional quotes or references, if any
VII. List all citations: As you find each quote or reference to include within your essay, make sure to cite each reference, so you won’t have to scramble at the end to go back to your sources to see where you found each quotation. List each citation on your outline so it’s already finished before you even complete your essay. That way, it’s one less thing to worry about.
By following this outline format, the work of your essay is already clearly mapped out ahead of time. You already know what you want to say and how you’re going to say it and you have all of the support to back up each theory.
This method takes the stress out of essay writing because it eliminates guesswork; struggling for the right idea or argument and helps you ensure your thesis is strong. If you’re not able to easily fill out the outline, your thesis isn’t strong or clear enough and your essay topic will likely not be a winner as a result.
Need Money to Pay for College?
Every semester, Fastweb helps thousands of students pay for school by matching them to scholarships, grants, and internships, for which they actually qualify. You'll find high value scholarships like VIP Voice's $5,000 Scholarship, and easy to enter scholarships like Niche $2,000 No Essay Scholarship, and internships with companies like Apple, Google, Dreamworks, and even NASA!
Join today to get matched to scholarships or internships for you!
From Order to Delivery – Here’s How it Works!
- Place your order. Navigate to the order form on our site and provide as much detail about the assignment as possible. Please fill in all fields. (The more detail, the more likely you will receive exactly what you want!) Once the writer has begun work on your order, it will be more difficult to change or add parameters.
Be certain that your contact information is correct, as we will be keeping in touch with you throughout production. Phone number and email address are both necessary!
- Proceed to payment. The countdown to your deadline will begin as soon as payment is received, and your writer will begin work immediately. To ensure your order, our billing department may contact you to verify that the order has actually been placed by you – do not be alarmed – we do this to protect our customers from online fraud.
- Email Confirmation. As with most any online purchase, EssayThinker.com adheres to a policy of order confirmation via email. Please save this confirmation, as it will also provide your order number, your personal account access information, methods of contact, procedure for communicating with your writer, etc.
- Access Your Personal Account. You may log-in to your account at any time and communicate with your writer or our customer support department. You may have additional information for your writer, and your writer may have questions for you. Please check your account and your email often, to ensure that lines of communication remain open. We want you to be satisfied, and satisfaction comes when there is open communication! You will always receive responses from your writer or us within 24 hours. If your deadline is particularly urgent (a matter of hours), your writer will probably remain online and check in every hour or so.
- Receive and Download Your Order. As your deadline approaches, check your email often. You will receive a message and a link to your account, and you may then proceed to download. If you have any problem downloading the piece from your account, simply request that it be sent as an email attachment – no problem!
- Please complete the customer satisfaction survey. We cannot improve our service to clients unless they tell us what has gone right and what has gone wrong! Please give us this feedback – we value your opinion and will use your comments to improve our service.
Write my essay please – is the most common phrase we used to hear from our customers. Every day we deliver 300+ order for students all over the world. Hundreds phone calls each day, thousands of emails and satisfied customers who have decided to try our service once and are still with us. Read this page and study all our benefits.
It is never late to decide on getting your Higher Education. Sometimes you do have money to pay for education, you have desire, but what about time? You definitely have more important tasks than spending hours of your time on paper writing. If it is true and you really need help, then check on this page and learn how to order essay with us!
On this page for essay writing, you can get all the most detailed instructions on essay writing process together with examples of introduction and conclusion paragraphs, outline crafting and formatting your essay. Do not miss chance to get help from the most prominent and outstanding professionals in essay writing at EssayThinker.com
At our website, you can find very useful essay help for your essay writing. How to structure your paper, how to choose the proper topic, how to format the outcome – all these and much more is available at essay help page. Surf this page for help with EssayThinker.com
Every student who wants to get PhD earlier or later has to perform his Dissertation. This dissertation will be the final step before obtaining his final grade. You should find enough time and possibilities to complete it. But is it always easy to find them if you are bothered with everyday routine? Of course not. However, you should never be despaired, as EssayThinker.com is here to help you anytime whenever you might need our help! Surf this page and you will find out that dissertation writing process is not as complex as it might seem.
Essay writing has always been something hard to deal with. Some students can easily handle essay or research paper writing; however, there are some who are overloaded with everyday routine and are not able to find even a free minute to write their essays. So what should you do when such situation takes place? EssayThinker.com is what you need! Read this page to find out why you should entrust custom essays to professionals.
Earlier or later, every student faces troubles connecting with academic writing: tough deadlines, lack of inspiration, and not enough time. However, assignments will not write themselves. That is why some decision should be taken – buy essay at some academic company is the best one. Read this page and understand why you should buy essay exclusively with EssayThinker.com